Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Three and We'll See? or Three and Let it Be?











This was a week where I thought three beautiful, precious, adorable children is enough. Last week I thought four was do-able. Is that a word? We go back and forth. I guess that's pretty normal. But this week I was pretty set in my mind that three is good. Between Glory's homework,LAUNDRY and more LAUNDRY, Justus' night-time feedings, which are getting longer, and Grace's abounding energy, I feel on overload sometimes. But there are those moments when all is well and peace like a river attends my soul and at that moment, Jonathan and I laugh and look at each other and say, " Don't get too comfortable. This won't last long." I will say that it is good to take each moment at a time and not sweat the small stuff, like Grace wearing black panty hose with tennis shoes and a pink striped skirt with an orange and grey polka dotted sweater! Yes,we let her go out like that, on rare occasions. One must choose their battles!




We've had a great Christmas break. We went sledding on Mt. Lemmon. Loved it, loved it!




Jonathan's been working some long hours since his teammate is out on medical leave, but we've been ok.




Justus is 6 months today.




I started back on my anti-depressants last week. This isn't a bad thing at all, I just wasn't feeling my April-self and I'm glad we're doing what we can to be as normal as possible! I'm on the lowest dose and with that and some really great vitamins, I'm already feeling better.




Here's some pictures of our time with family. Eric and Pamela had a great visit. The girls really adore him. We miss them already. Very excited about the wedding day on June 28th~

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Eric is cute! I especially like his laugh lines by his eyes. :)

Erin said...

thanks for being so transparent about your emotional struggles as a new mom - it's so real and i think there is such shame surrounding it which IS the shame. i think you're very brave to be so honest and it will help a lot of women feel not so alone and hopefully encourage them to get help if needed.