Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memories!

While my parents were here, we had the privilege of going to Nogales, AZ the town that borders Mexico. We actually got to see over the border and watch people coming through with their papers. My mom actually lived there when she was a teenager and this is her old high school with her in front of it. That was neat! We also went to a little restaurant where she used to eat as a little girl. That was really cool! I love old stuff like that! No, Mom, you're not old! But that was pretty nostalgic!























Glory practing for her American Idol debut at the restaurant!


A boy and his Nonny! He's looking at Tata's enchiladas!






I loved this pic of my dad! Good smile!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Mmm, I miss enchiladas. You're so lucky to live in a place where you can have them any time.

That IS a good pic of your dad. :)