Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Addy!!!! ....and Other Things

Jonathan put in a second shelf in the girl's closet so each girl can have their own section for clothes. We decided to hang everything so we can see it better and the girls are starting to hang their own dresses and such. They do a pretty good job!
We noticed that Grace has ALOT more clothes than Glory. That's partly because Glory wears a uniform to school and partly because Grace has all Glory's clothes that she outgrew!
Here is the infamous Addy! Oh, how she is loved! I think I play with her as much as Grace does!



















Bedtime with Addy and Grace!
On other news, we went to the doctor yesterday because Justus was running a fever through the night and Glory had a bad cough. I'm glad we went but he wasn't concerned. Justus' lungs were clear, his ears looked good and Glory looked fine too. So we're just doing lots of hot tea and chicken noodle soup, aka chickie-noo-noo.
While at the doctor , a tall woman with long blonde hair walked in, and Grace loudly commented," Hey, look at that pretty momma with the wig!"
Thankfully, Pretty Momma had a great sense of humor and told Grace that, no, it was not a wig and that she looked pretty as well. We also got a compliment on how well behaved our children were from another lady. I was proud!! We went and got icecream, I was so proud!
All is well here. Pretty weather, outside alot, Justus weighs in at 20 lbs and 4 oz. Big Boy!
Watching American Idol tonight and eating chili and baked potatoes.
Love to all!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Mmm, chickie noo noo sounds great! I wish I was where y'all are! Spending time outside where it's warm sounds like heaven right now. I'm beginning to think that the Houston climate doesn't sound so bad, after all. :)

Jennifer said...

I miss you! I hopefully will get to call you tomorrow, if the ice storm doesn't knock out the cell towers and phone lines.
I love you lots!