Monday, January 19, 2009

See What's Growing!

Justus is sitting up now! He's pretty proud of himself for it too!

He loves garden vegetables baby food.Gone are the days of pleasant diaper changes!!



I love this picture. He's sitting in the big chair in his room where he nurses at night before going to sleep.


The girls started a garden right after Christmas with Nonny's help. We already have lots of little shoots. We're growing peas, brussels sprouts, carrots and okra. Glory is most excited about the okra because she loves it fried. I like it boiled with tomatoes also. As soon as the weather is a bit warmer and the seedlings are bigger, we'll transfer them to the backyard for their big debut!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I like the pic of Justus in the chair. Plus, I like his shirt. The different colored stripes somehow remind me of the 80's--maybe my brother had a shirt like that or something.

Pamela said...

awww!!! i love Little Man's pictures! He's sooo happy!!
i hope he's doing tons better today, getting over his first bit of pneumonia.
I love yall! <3