Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More on Mt. Lemmon



So, in this top picture, on the left, dangling from my neck, is my Christmas present from Jonathan. Yes, he did!! A diamond necklace. I like it alot! He did good!

We went to Mt. Lemmon on New Year's Day and it was a blast. I still think it's amazing that just 2 hours away, we can find a mountain covered with snow and then where we live, it's like 70 degrees! The best of both worlds! Jonathan bought this little plastic sled and we all took turns on it. Pamela ran into a log on it and we all laughed. My dad almost hit a tree and Jonathan almost capsized with Justus!

















This snow is pretty relaxing, don't you think?



















Poppy, watch out for that tree!




















Nothing like falling asleep after milk on a mountain!




















The whole gang with future Uncle Eric!








Let's go, girl!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the diamond necklace!

Also love that family pic on the mountain. I think that's a framer!

Lauren said...

At the very least, that picture might be a great Christmas card for your parents next year.