Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things

I also got tagged to write 25 Things about Myself. After this, I'm tagging Jennifer Julian, Jennifer Brewer, Brittany, my mom and Erin.

1. I absolutely love being pregnant.
2. I sleep with one leg under the covers and one leg out.
3. I need my morning coffee.
4. I don't mop, I get on my hands and knees and clean the floor with a cloth, PineSol and boiling water.
5. I love doing laundry.
6. Flipflops are my favorite shoe.
7. I don't like doing dishes.
8. My fave sandwich is a BLT.
9. Fave veggie is asparagus.
10. I eat Justus' baby food, just the fruits.
11. If I'm upset, I get really quiet.
12. I like my towels folded in thirds.
13. I have to force myself to drink 8 glasses of water a day.
14. I am fascinated by sharks and underwater life.
15. I have a hard time sitting still while watching TV. I like to be doing something else too, like painting my nails or organizing something.
16. I don't like crafts.
17. I don't ever want a dog.
18. I do however want a chameleon and a snake.
19. Don't care for cold weather.
20. I don't care for small talk.
21. If I'm at a hotel, I always have to know the fire escape route before I get to my room.
22. In the summer, I wear my swimsuit almost daily and then just put a tank top over it.
23. I don't like to spend money.
24. I would like to get Grace into acting and Glory in a cooking class.
25. I love to learn about stocks and investment options.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I wish you lived at my house so my floors would be as clean as yours! Wow!