Saturday, September 13, 2008

On It's Way!!

Jonathan bought a new camera and it will be here next week, so get ready for some more pictures that are long overdue!!! I'm pretty excited!
Jonathan left the house this am at 5. Off to Minnesota for his training with EcoLab, which we're so excited about! We will miss you, Jonathan!
All is well here! We're planning to have a lazy day at home. I'd like to do some crafts with the girls and make some fudgy, fattening, brownies!!!!!
The thing I'm most excited about is that we found and bought all the kids Christmas gifts last night! I've been hunting for 3 months for a full Thomas the Train set with all the accessories, the tracks, trains, buildings, etc. Well, we found it!!!!We picked it up last night and I was dancing with excitement around the truck while Jonathan loaded it up!Grace loves Thomas and Glory enjoys it too so Christmas morning is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!! I can't wait til Justus is old enough to play with it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh so cool! How awesome that you found exactly what you wanted!