Thursday, September 18, 2008

National Cheeseburger Day!

Well, I said heck with WeightWatchers today, my friends. Today was National Cheeseburger Day and that's what I had, in all it's fatty, artery-clogging, sodium-filled goodness!! For you Houstonians, you haven't lived until you've had In'N Out Burger, a really popular fast-food chain here and California. It's awesome!
Friends and I headed out to the park with our kids and had a great time. I wish I had a pic of Grace playing in the dirt with her little friend, Austin! She's our total tom-boy in a skirt!!
I started WeightWatchers Monday because I eat so much without even thinking about it and I just want to be more aware of what I'm eating. Not to mention things just aren't as they used to be, figure-wise! It's pretty hard, but if chocolate and bagels weren't so darn good, maybe I'd do better!! Ha, ha!! Those are my cravings!
I finally today got in touch with my great friend, Ambra, who I haven't spoken with in several months. It was great to hear her voice and and hear that our friends and family all were safe and protected during Ike. We prayed and God answered.
Jonathan gets home late tonight after six days away!!! YES!!! I could NOT be more excited!
Glory's school pics came back today and I realized again just how big and beautiful she's getting. I can't wait to frame it and put it on our desk! I'm just like every other mom, crazy about my girls!And boy!! OOOPS! Almost forgot!
We are getting ready to move, ya'll!!! Our good friends, Ryan and Angie, who live here, are moving to France with his job with Caterpillar. We are going to rent and care for their home while they're gone. It's bigger than this one and we are very excited about it! Should be moving in early November if all goes as planned. We'll have a game room and guest room, so no excuses about visiting, all you Houston people. Your room and board will be covered, just get here and the rest can be taken care of!!! I'm pumped. I love having house guests. Just another excuse to buy chocolate....we'll need some to place on our guest's pillows, right??And bagels for breakfast???

No comments: