Thursday, September 25, 2008

MORE!!!

















Here's some more pics! What did people do before cameras? Top middle is one of my awesome aunts, Aunt Debbie. She keeps Grace and Justus sometimes while I'm sleeping and she's very special to us. Today she made Double chocalate brownies with Grace and they were the sauce! No joke!
Little Glory like to pose for pics before school. This was her Wednesday morning at the breakfast table after she had eaten her toast and apples. As I blogged earlier, she loves jeans!!!!!
Next is a beautiful quilt made for Justus by my friend, Wendy, back in Houston! Isn't it awesome! She has amazing talent!!And She put orange in it!!! YES!!! My fave color!
Lastly, a simple reminder with our busy lives to remember each other. So Jonathan took this pic while we were sitting on the couch together watching the Discovery Channel( where you see the lion eat his prey up close and personal)! I love that kind of stuff!
Tomorrow we're going on an awesome date night with two other couples to PF Chang's. We haven't been out for a while and I'm pumped!!! Just to sit and eat and drink without breastmilk all down your shoulder and baby farts all over your arm will be awesome!!! Yes, Justus, I still adore you! But you're all boy, my love, all boy!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Glory is so beautiful.

As is that quilt! (In a different kind of way!) How awesome!