Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged by Jennifer

Well, I just noticed I was tagged by my friend, Jenn, for this next blog, so here goes!

What I was Doing ten Years Ago?
Preparing to graduate high school, working at Chick-Fil-A and leading the youth worship team.

Five Things on My To-Do List For Today?
What To-Do List?....I have to-do list that says I need to make a to-do list :)

Five Snacks I Enjoy?
Chips and salsa
milk and graham crackers
cheese sticks
apples and almond butter
dried cherries

Five Things I Would do Were I a Billionnaire?
Buy 5 houses in cash, one for us, one for my sister, one for my parents and two for single moms.
Take a stinkin' awesome vacation with our whole extended family and pay everyone's way.
Adopt a black boy with curly hair from Rwanda and a little girl from China, debt-free of course.
Find 5 couples who want to adopt and make it possible for them.
Take our whole family to Indonesia to visit Selvy, the little girl we sponsor through Compassion International.

Five Bad Habits?
Not being consistent with training our girls.
Waiting too long to eat and then eating like 99 Chips Ahoy.
Assuming that Jonathan knows what I mean.
Not journaling frequently enough, procrastination, basically.
Not following through on a good intention.

Five Places I've Lived....
Hmmmm...my mom's womb
North Carolina
Texas
Arizona
...who knows what next?

Five Jobs I've Had?
house cleaner
babysitter
gymnastics instructor
nanny
registered nurse, my current profession.

I tag Brittany and Lauren.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How are the pants holding (I mean, staying, LOL) up?
Hope you're having a great week!