Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just Catching Up!

So, it's been a long time since we all caught up!

All is good here at the Drolet's! Jonathan was in his first drama last Sunday and I wish I had videoed it for the blog! He is enjoying the drama team.
And staying rather busy with Chick-Fil-A! He and I are both working with a realtor to find a home to purchase. This is a good time to buy here, although prices are higher than in Houston. We have found a couple foreclosures we love. Please pray that we will get just the right one at the right price. Homebuying is very emotional, or maybe it's just me!

I am starting to really "like" my job now. It took a while to adjust to nights and now I think it's nice. I like the people I work with and REALLY love my sleep by the time I arrive home in the morning! It helps me never to take rest for granted, that's for sure!
Jonathan is flying me out to Boston, MA this Thursday to see my good friend, Lauren, for 4 days! I'm really excited. She'll show me some historical sights and best of all, I'll finally get to see my "nephew", Noah who was born January 9.

We are 24 weeks along now and so excited, I can hardly stand it! The nightime leg cramps have begun so I'm eating lots of bananas and Tums! He kicks alot and lately, I'm still craving milk, milk, milk! And grilled asparagus too, for some reason!

We register Glory for kindergarten tomorrow and are so excited for her, as she is too!
Grace doesn't seem to mind that shes not going, she said she wants to stay home and feed cookies to the baby! My, oh my!

We are officially coming to Houston May 28-June 3. Our tickets are purchased and nothing's holding us back! We are so excited and can't wait to see all of you!

No comments: