Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Seven Things About Me!!!

Well, Lauren did this a while back and I thought I'd follow along....after all, she taught me how to blog!

These are 7 things you may not know about me, the first 4 following her lead, the last 3 totally random. If you are a fellow blogger and have time, please let me learn 7 things about you.

Important Things I've Learned from Friends!
Lauren-You can never spend too much on a friend(she just mailed me my fave dried cherries!)
Jonathan-Don't Sweat The Small Stuff
Cami-Proper Home Decor Can Make Any House Look Gorgeous!!!
Emily-Keep Up With Your Friends and know what they like!
Erin-Use your talents to make gifts!
Rene-Forget about the house-have fun with your kids!(She has 8!)
Pamela-Quality time!
Jennifer-Be the first to apologize.

Fave TV Shows-
I just have one and It's American Idol (I think Christie will get voted off tonight)

Latest iTunes Purchase-
I've never had one. I dont have an iPod but I would like one.

Foods I Don't Like-
Tofu, curry, red wine

I prefer almond or cashew butter to peanut butter by far.

I love it when the girls play with my hair. It makes me feel relaxed.

I treat myself with Diet Cherry Coke only after I've had 6 glasses of water. I really like Diet Coke now.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hey, to read the blog, there is a link in my post about it. Just click on the title "confessions of a CF husband". I think I linked it right!
How was your trip?