Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008












Yesterday was our best Valentine's Day ever!! Jonathan grilled filet mignon and asparagus and I made twice-baked potatoes and chocalate strawberries! The funny thing is that I had made a new recipe for dark chocalate mousse and it turned out awful so at the last minute J and the girls went out to the store and got strawberries and Ghiradelli chocalate. They were delicious!
The girls went to sleep around 7 and then we ate after that! I have decided that I could never be a vegetarian! I LOVED that steak! Glory also picked out a pot of beautiful white tulips and brought them home to me. Tulips are my favorite flower.Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
From all of us in Arizona!

2 comments:

Erin said...

you painted the table and chairs! it looks great!! we, too, stayed in on V-day, made dinner, and watched lost. we're addicted and just couldn't stand to miss it :) and we just felt like hanging out and having a low-key night, ya know? sounds like you got that too - so fun.

can't wait til march 4th!

Jennifer said...

what a fun night!
We went out for the first time in AGES without the kiddos, and had a really lovely dinner!
I don't think I could be a vegetarian either!
Love you!