Saturday, February 2, 2008

My First Week on Nights

Wow, so I admire people who work nights! It is ROUGH!!!!! This week I worked Tuesday and Thursday and slept REALLY great when I got home!!!!!
This will be an adjustment! Please let me know if you have great advice that will help me!!!

Had a doc appt. Friday am. All is well. We find out what this little peanut is on March 4th......March 4!!! We are very excited!!!!!! I'm starting to think it's a girl, but who knows! I thought both the girls were boys so my motherly instinct is obviously a bit off!
Last night, Jonathan and I both saw my belly button jump. It was the first kick we could see and we both got pretty excited! This baby is pretty active!

Right now, the best foods in the world are Nilla wafers and blueberries! I cannot get enough blueberries! Those little things do amazing things for me. Since Wal-Mart matches competitor's ads, I march right in there and get six packages of those suckers! And then I eat a whole one on the drive home! I also really like Taco Bell's rice and beans! Very good. Try them and tell me what you think!

We went house-looking today. Very fun!
Our house here that we're renting is coming along nicely! It looks like Jonathan's mom is moving here to stay for a while before she finds her own place and we finished getting her room ready this week. I hope she loves it!

No comments: