Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Book Meme

Never done this before or even heard of it, but I thought it was cool.
This is how it works.

1.Pick up the nearest book(of at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3.Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5.Tag five people.

This is from a study Bible commentary.

Raised in Pharoah's court(Ex. 2:10), Moses became a master of Egyptian culture and politics(Acts 7:22). He probably did not have the level of responsibility that Joseph had before him(Gen, 41:41). But he enjoyed a privileged position that gave him access to the "treasures of Egypt"(Hebrews 11:26)

I tag Jennifer, Erin, Pamela, Margaret and my mom.

2 comments:

Angie McMillen said...

Hi April...this is Aunt Angie and Meme. I am in Houston for a few days visiting and with Mom at Tarrytown for lunch. Everything is good here. Very excited about the news of a Little Drolet coming this summer. Here is my e-mail address in case you need to contct me. It is angiemcmillen@gmail.com. Meme sends her love. She is doing well and misses you.

Love, Aunt Angie

Pamela said...

Alright April! My nearest book(to the computer), has been the nearest one to the computer for the last several days. lol.
My book is Woman, Thou Art Loosed! by T.D. Jakes.

"The moment you get the truth, you are loosed. Immediately she recovered. Once you realize that you have been unleashed, you will feel a sudden change. When you come to Jesus, He will motivate you. You will see the other woman in you. You need to blossom and bring her forth.