Friday, February 22, 2008

And It's A...........

Well, we now KNOW what it is that's due this July.
Funny story...
I fell down the stairs Wednesday, sprained my foot and called the OB. She said she wanted to see me first thing Thursday am. So there we were, just sitting. She said , "Well, do you want to go ahead and find out what it is? I'd like to get an ultrasound anyway to see if everything's ok after the fall."
Right when she turned the machine on, she knew!!!!!! We go back March 4 for a complete US and we'll make absolutely sure again but in the meantime.......

Think trucks and trains and warm summer days
Think hugs and kisses and bathtime fishes
Think blue and green and cowboys in between
Think rough and tough toys
'Cause WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

YAY!!

Erin said...

oh my gosh! i'm SO excited!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Yay for the little boy! I know you are all THRILLED!

Texas Gal said...

YAY!! Glory and Grace will torment him for sure, but a Drolet Boy!! WOOHOO!

Angie McMillen said...

What wonderful news!!! I am very excited for you both. A little boy...how awesome!!! I was in Houston recently...was not quite the same without your family...but I had a great time visiting with most of the rest of the family. Tahna hosted sort of a "open house" to give folks every opportunity to get by. She provided lots of nibbles and a variety of drinks. We hung out on Sunday from around 2PM until almost 11PM. The last to leave were Pammy, Shane and Eden. Lot's of laughs and a very good time and so nice to catch up on everyone. That is where I learned about "The Drolet Happy Stop" and I love it. Take care...would love to hear from you.

Aunt Angie

angiemcmillen@gmail.com

Erin said...

i tried to email you, but it bounced back. am dying to begin the letter-making process so let me know as soon as you guys decide! your secret is safe with me!