Saturday, July 12, 2008

Labor or Labor Not???

Ok, so this child and I had our first argument today. Little Drolet runs his own timetable, apparently.Yes, for our many friends and family who are wondering and thinking about us, I went into labor this morning at 1am while I was on my shift at work. Went down and got checked out and we are at 3 cm. I contracted every 4 minutes for 8 hours and came home to shower and kiss the girls, thinking we would head back up to the hospital soon thereafter. Well, soon thereafter never came. The contractions are painful but now they're very far apart so we're hanging out....waiting with anticipation!
All the nurses even said they would see me back today and had my room ready!
This is our first natural labor as the girls were both induced so I want things to just happen on their own,hence no induction plans right now. I just didn't think it would take this long!!
I'm gonna go eat some turkey and take a bath and more blogging when there's something to blog about!

2 comments:

Texas Gal said...

It's cause he's a boy...you know this right?? They do their own thing! ;) Praying for you!! Excited for you!

Jennifer said...

CALL ME CALL ME CALL ME
I was just thinkin about you today!
LOVE YOU!