Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Here and There and Everywhere




Just a few things I had to mention. One, my sister, Pamela, has a great boyfriend named Eric and I couldn't believe I've never blogged about him. He and Pamela are pretty serious. He's 23, lives in Austin, has a great job as a computer something or other...uh-oh, I should know this, and he takes good care of Pamela. This is him with Glory, who's showing off at the moment. Pamela has been accepted into nursing school and begins this fall. I'm really excited for her. We'll be the "nurse sisters."!!
Here's our 27 1/2 week prego pic. I'm really stickin' out but I feel great!
Third and way important is the picture of Glory with her first American Girl doll. She asked for this for her birthday from us and she got it. American Girl dolls are collector's dolls. They're pricey but beatiful and you can add on to them through the years because they have tons of accessories and clothes you can purchase for b-days, Christmas, etc. This particular doll is Julie from the 1970's collection. She's really cute and Glory can't go anywhere without here.
Take a look at what these dolls are all about on www.americangirl.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A said...

It was so much fun! And now Justus is here!!!! So blessed to finally meet him.