Monday, July 28, 2008

Catching Up






My mom and dad headed out yesterday, but not before we had tons of fun together. My dad made two lasagnas for us to freeze. My mom did all kinds of stuff...homemade breakfast biscuits and strawberry pies, mopping, folding, pooltime with the girls and my dad loved that especially. We also got Justus dedicated yesterday so they could be there but that's on video.It was beautiful and at baby dedications our pastor picks out an individual verse for each baby he dedicates. The verse he chose for Justus Chandler is one of my favorites. It's Philippians 3:14," I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."During the reading, Justus thrust out his little hand up in the air with his fist out front. We all laughed!

Now we're getting back in our routine and I'm eager to do it on my own now. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...yes, we can!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I especially like the first and last picture. Gracie is really looking like a big girl.

Yes, you can do it!