Monday, July 28, 2008

2-Week Appt.


Today I had my 2 week check-up and it went well. The girls had wrapped up presents for Dr. Farias and we had fun showing off little guy to her.The whole way home, he cried and now that we have three car seats in the back of my truck, I can't just simply climb back there and make it ok, so the girls and us just sang and sang to him while this is Jonathan holding his ears at the stoplight. He sang too, mind you!

Speaking of doctors, Justus' first appt. last Friday went well. He has regained his full birth weight and then some and his jaundice has greatly improved. His pediatrician is sort of quacky but we like him. He told me strongly to drink a margarita nightly so when he nurses, it'll help him and I both sleep good! That's great advice! I tried it but no significant difference yet!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Two weeks already?! Are you kidding me?

He is growing up too fast already!

Erin said...

so sweet! you look great! would love to see a pic of his room sometime! :)