Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Email

Yes, to all you friends who have asked, my new email is aprildrolet@cox.net, although I have yet to check it. I'll do it soon, I promise!
Love you all!
Oh, and by the way, Jonathan has a new and great job, in case I haven't gotten the word out. He is the day manager at Chick-Fil-A and planning on getting his own store eventually. Yes, I love the benefits of him bringing me food home. Today it was the Southwestern salad that I ate this am at 2!!!!! I'm at work!And the brownies, and the soup and the fries and the chicken biscuits.....I didn't just eat all that but I do love it all!
He's really happy there and the girls and I enjoy visiting him!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

If you get the urge, send a little of that Chik-fil-a love this way... like a cookies and cream milkshake... wait, that probably wouldn't hold up in the mail, and I am trying to lose weight - so just drink one for me! :)
Love you!

April Drolet said...

Yeah, like I need the weight either! They are good, aren't they. So are the chicken salad sandwiches!

Erin said...

great to hear the news! i'm so happy he's happy...i know it's been a long haul for him, though he's always been super positive about it. have been meaning to call, but this week just FLEW. will try and touch base via email or phone today after church.

tobey and i go and get chick fil a sometimes during my lunch hour and go play at the dog park nearby. super fun! :)

Lauren said...

I went to Chick-fil-A this week, and it was AWESOME! LOVE IT! The only one in the area is like 25 min away in a mall. Boston needs more!