Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Still a Boy!

Today was our big ultrasound! Still a boy, apparently! And we are more excited than ever!
We also got to see perfect little hands and fingers and toes. He really liked us to see his feet. I think they'll be long little feet.
The heartbeat was amazing, the spinal cord and brain and kidneys, all looked great!
Dr. Farias said my weight gain is perfect but the baby will probably be a good size. He's measuring one week larger than his due date but that's fine. July 18 is still the due date. That's a Friday!
Before the ultrasound, we all went to McDonald's for breakfast at 0730 in the morning! The girls really enjoyed that! I had just gotten off the night shift so I was starving!!
Then I came home and slept after the appt. and Jonathan( get this)! went shopping for home decor! Shopping for home decor!!! I love it. He came home with a table runner and placemats, ottoman, and vase with fillers included!! And I liked everything he chose!!!He said he avoided th baby section because he wanted to buy all the boy stuff!!!! I'm really liking orange boy stuff right now for some reason!
The amazing thing is that even though I was so excited with all my pregnancies, this one is really special and different, maybe because it's a boy and we get to imagine what he'll look like and stuff and maybe because the girls are older and able to understand and help care for their sweet brother.
Either way, this is a very exciting time and we are thankful to see our family growing.
Thanks for reading and watching our blog. More to come!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, I can't wait to meet him! And I don't blame Jonathan--I can totally understand wanting to buy all the boy stuff. :)

Margaret said...

I absolutely love reading your blog!!!! It makes me feel like we live in the same town and I'll see you soon. Miss you all!

April Drolet said...

Miss you, too, Margaret!!!