Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Happenings!




OK, so mindless as I am, I forgot to get a family picture with Jonathan all handsomed up!!! So, it's all girls on this post.
We had an outdoor service which the whole neighborhood was invited to . May people came. It was rather nice, the weather, I mean, and most everyone was in sundresses and shorts. But not us. We had to get all dressed up! My mom sent these beautiful dresses for the girls to wear and we had alot of fun getting all dressed up, except for the hair fiasco with Glory..the one where it takes 30 minutes and she cries and I promise her that when we're done, she can have a new pencil with the sharpener and 2 cheap-o necklaces from the goody bag!!!!!!
We baptized a total of 19 people and the baptism part of the service was my absolute favorite!!!
Lots of parents and children got baptized together which was especialy neat!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow, all those baptisms! My goodness, how awesome!

And I guess I like your dress, not just your shirt. ;)