Monday, February 23, 2009

Uuuuuggghhhh

I think I'm getting over a terrible 24-hr. flu bug. It started yesterday at 5 am when I woke up to feed little J and then it went on from there. I held it together because we were doing worship at a different church and I didn't want to back out but when we got home, I was in bed the rest of the day. Jonathan took the girls out for a scavenger hunt and hide and seek and when they got home, Glory said," Mom, I never seen you so sick before. But it's fine with me because Daddy took us outside for a long time. If you have to be sick more, it's alright. Daddy will be here." Ver batim from Glory! What can I say? Our room is now decorated with about 12 pictures that the girls painted for me. That was pretty cool. I can say that I'm not a good sick person. I'm grumpy and such a baby. I thought I'd outgrown that!Thank God for Jonathan.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Wow! It looks like we've been ignoring the blog lately.. what with Facebook and all that! I have not written in mine either.
I love to see these pics though. I hope you get back to it soon!
Love, Mom