Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Post with No Pics...Yes, for now!

So, I have really missed blogging. I'm going to get back in my routine soon. This weekend Jonathan and I spent some time getting pictures and such hung up on walls. The guest room is totally ready! Our first houseguests come next Saturday, Mom and Granny!
Grace, aka Tinkerbell, turns 4 on Tuesday. What memories! That girl gave me my first stretch marks and a grey hair by my belly button. She's already made her mark and we love her to pieces.
Tomorrow we have 2 b-day parties to attend for the kid's friends. But one is for triplets. So we had fun shopping last week!! Four presents in one day!
I cannot wait for Christmas. I wanted to set up the tree today but I thought that might be a bit too excessive! Maybe tomorrow? I love Christmas trees. and glitter, and gold sparklythings on top of big presents.
Yesterday Grace and I baked some oatmeal chocolate pecan thingies and we almost ate the whole batch ourselves.. I better watch out. Grace is becoming quite thechef in the kitchen. Glory is becoming the artist. She makes pictures of turkeys and barns and little baby Jesus' and then she asks me to mail these pictures to Jonathan's boss at EcoLab! Random!!
Justus ALMOST rolled all the way over today. Anytime now.
OK, I'm going to bed now before Piglet Boy is ready to eat...AGAIN!
Oh, you absolutely HAVE to go get Blue Bell's new flavor....Snickerdoodle!It's fabulous! Go now!

1 comment:

Wendy McDonald-Linton said...

We want pictures! We want pictures! We want pictures...please. :)