Thursday, November 27, 2008

Madera Canyon


Today, after our meal, we headed south to Madera Canyon, a scenic mountainous area 30 minutes from our home. We had our good shoes on so we could do a little hiking, which turned into running down the hill with Glory winning every time! That pistachio pudding must have weighting me down! It was really fun til Glory fell and scraped up her palms a little. I felt sorry for her and volunteered to carry her all the way back up the hill. That was a workout.Not sure it's one I'll repeat.













1 comment:

Anne said...

I love the picture of Glory running down the hill, she is SO happy! To think that she fell right after that...It breaks my heart! But she's an overcomer.
It reminds me of: "The steps of a good man (woman) are ordered by the Lord....Though he(she)fall, He(she) shall not be utterly cast down for the Lord upholds him (her) with His hand."