Thursday, November 6, 2008

All in a Nutshell!!!!











Oh, my word!!! So much has happened since last posting, my head is spinning!!! I'm gonna write write write and get it all out of my system. It relieves stress and heaven knows I could use that right now!!!




We moved Saturday before last into our beautiful clean new home owned by our France-moving friends. We are renting it while they're gone and it will be well lived in!!! And appreciated ! It's perfect for us and now we have a guest room with a queen size bed. Our new tempurpedic mattress should be here any day. Yes, we did need that!




I never WANT to move again in my life, but since that may not be practical, Lord, just let it be far, far down the road. It's awful and I don't use that word often! Awful awful, awful!




But at least everyone has clean underwear and socks...let's rephrase that...underwear and socks!




Jonathan is kickin tail with EcoLab. He likes his job and he's working long days to learn everything he needs to. It's pretty demanding right now and we're very thankful for this new opportunity for him!




Pamela, my sister, is now engaged to Mr. Eric Brown. I'd like to congratulate them! I'm very excited for them both. Pamela and Eric will most likely get married in Houston around mid-June!! Still waiting on a picture of the ring to post!!!!! Eric lives and works in Austin to give you some background! He enjoys basketball and board games. And he inspired Pamela to pay off her car! I love that! Which she did! Pamela is going to be a beautiful bride and I CANNOT wait to go dress shopping!




Halloween was awesome! I'm eating candy right now! That darn candy!!! The Ariel bride, Tinkerbell and Pumpkin Boy all had fun! Hmmm, what to be next year?? Oh, and we went to see High School Musical on Ice a couple weeks ago when my mom was in town! It was really fun!




Congratulations to Barack Obama, our new president-elect! Our prayers and taxes are with you! Please lower them! I thought his acceptance speech was very good!




OK, my hands are tired of typing! I'll put some pics up now! Grace will be 4 on the 18th of this month!




1 comment:

Lauren said...

CONGRATULATIONS, PAMELA!!!!

Also, this made me laugh out loud. Nathan thought it was funny, too:
Congratulations to Barack Obama, our new president-elect! Our prayers and taxes are with you!