Thursday, June 5, 2008

Houston, We Love You!





We had a great and relaxing vacation in Houston last week and my mom threw a fabulous bar-b-q for all our Houston friends and family. Many of you came and it was very special to see you all. Thank you, Mom, for doing that and thank you to all of you who came and took time out of your week to say hello. It was a great memory. Thanks to Dad and Christine for your hospitality as we stayed in your home and ate your food and swam in your pool! We enjoyed it all!
We are now back and getting back in our routine, except for my ironing pile which was a mile high until I tackled it all this morning!
The picture above is of Grace and her friend Abilene, holding a large toad!!! The girls just love frogs and amphibeans of any nature. Sounds like we might need one for a pet!
To the left is Grace holing my friend, Shauna's baby, little Faith, who is 5 months old and it was Grace's second time to hold a newborn! She loved it!
One thing I learned from this vacation is that I absolutely can't stand when the good times have to end! Vacations are relaxing and rejuvenating and I wish we were still on ours. However, it's nice to end one thing and plan another to look forward to! Now, I'm looking forward to the birth of our son next month. No vacation, but close enough!!!!!
Then, what will we plan?? Maybe San Diego in September?? Who wants to come??
Love to all!

4 comments:

Texas Gal said...

I am a day late...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish I had been in H-town to catch you then!

Jennifer said...

I sent you a text on your birthday - did you get it?!?!?
I hope your day was awesome, it sounds like it was!
Love You lots!

The Brewers said...

that frog sure caused a lot of drama!!!! Too cute for words!

The Brewers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.