Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Shower!!!!




My nursing friends at St. Joseph's Hospital threw me an awesome baby shower on Friday night at work at 10 pm. We had tons of fun and good eats and they all surprised me with my new Joovy sit and stand double stroller, in orange, my current fave color!!!! I was so surprised and shocked, I just stood there and laughed. I'll have to post a pic of the stroller with the kiddos in it, baby and all!
My good friend Kim and her daughter Karsan are in the top left pic. Kim and I work and carpool together and her daughter sometimes babysits and the girls adore her. She's the best 13-year old I've ever met and I hope we can have her come alot when the baby arrives.
Today I have another baby shower with neighborhood and church friends and family. I am so excited about it!!!!
Love to all!

No comments: