Thursday, June 5, 2008

33 Week Pic and More





Hey, so I keep forgetting to turn some of my pics, but we're almost to 34 weeks...tomorrow actually!
Yesterday, the girls and J made me a beatiful birthday cake and this is my first full day of being 28! It feels great so far!
Today, Glory and I made letters out of pistachio kernels and here's one result. We also watched The Sound of Music which we all love.
This week our church has been hosting a youth worship camp for teens from our church in Houston. It's been going great and we have enjoyed seeing some of the youth from our old church!
More pics to come. We're off to the park!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey pretty lady! You look great! I'm so glad y'all had a good trip to H-town. We just booked our tickets for the 4th of July and we're looking forward to it.