Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Great Quote

So, for those of you who know, I find myself fascinated with black history, I LOVE gospel music and would love nothing more than to take a group of teenagers to Ghana,West Africa, on a missions trip. Today I Found this beautiful quote that I'd like to share.

"For twenty years I prayed but received no answer until I prayed with my legs."
-Frederick Douglass, escaped slave

Don't have any profound thoughts on this but I really liked it. This man didn't wait for an answer, he pursued it on foot and became a free man. If you like this quote too, tell why.

Beautiful day today!Not too hot or cold, just right! Jonathan and I spent the day together because he was off and the girls had school. Yay! Went to Whataburger, Target and Walgreens. Exciting huh?
I'll send out pics soon of the girls in their Halloween outfits!

Love to all!
April

No comments: