Sunday, October 21, 2007

First Pic



YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I just learned how to post a picture and I'm so excited I almost peed in my pants! So, here's one of many more to follow. Glory and Grace enjoying icecream on the front porch.

Today is Sunday and we went and had our family pics taken so those will follow soon. We went out for icecream after that and tonight the girls are spending the night with their Aunt Pamela so it's a date night for us and we went to IHOP! I love date nights!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am so proud of you for figuring out how to post the pictures!!!

G&G are so cute. What's funny is that they're not beaming about eating ice cream--you'd think they'd be all smiles, but they look more concerned with not dripping it on themselves or something. Ha!