Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Laughable Quotes.

Grace: " How can God be in everyone if he's only one person. That's too much work."
Grace: " When I start kindergarten, I'm gonna learn how babies get here cause we need to make a girl." (insert my face laughing hysterically)
Glory: " Grace, if Mom is busy, just listen to me cause I have mom's powers sometimes."
Glory: I think there's a baby in your tummy, Mom. It looks kind of squishy." ( look of horror on my face) I've been working out, Why is it still squishy??
Grace: "Come here, Justus, I will hold you but my boobies are out of milk so we'll have lemonade, ok"?
Grace: " Why do I have to wear panties EVERY day? They go in my bottom and I don't like that. When I'm a mom, my 'cheedren' are NOT gonna wear them."
Glory: I pray to God alot and he tells me that we should have cookies and tasty treats every day after school. He also says that we don't have to do our homework right away."
Mom:" What else does he tell you, Glory?
Glory:" That we don't need to go to school. The zoo is just fine... and Panda Express."

Here's some laughs for your day. These are all from the past couple weeks.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Panda Express?! That is too hilarious! Your kids are cracking me up!

The Brewers said...

LOL...hold on, I'm stil LOL!!!! too cute, miss you guys!