Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays. I love Easter. Without it, there would be no Saviour, no resurrection, no hope. So, we're all pretty pumped at our place! I was actually baptized at the age of 7 on Easter Sunday so I'll be doing a little reminiscing.
We'll try to take lots of pics and get them up asap. We're having two services at Common Ground Church tomorrow and Jonathan and I are involved in both. We are to be there at 7:30 am. Whew! We get to wake up and see the sun rise! I'm actually looking forward to it!
The girls are wearing little sundresses with beautiful butterflies all over them . Guess what a steal they were? I got 'em for 6 bucks each at Old Navy last fall!!! I'm pumped!
After church, we're going to our friend's, Doug and Kim's, for a big dinner with several couples. Pecan pie, I'm making homemade mashed potatoes, there will be ham, salad, bread, all the good stuff! I'm excited. Then I get to work tomorrow night and see all the Easter babies!
Have a great Easter, everyone...sending up thanks to a Risen Saviour.

No comments: