Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Kaidynce!

Pround Papa Doug Stout, second from left, and his wife, Kim are good friends of ours here in AZ and they just had Baby Kaidynce Alizabeth early Sunday morning. I got to be there and it was awesome. Kim and I work together at St. Joseph's and we also carpool. We are so happy and thankful for the healthy, happy delivery. Baby Kaidynce and I are bonding down below in the hospital nursery while the other new babies are sleeping away. You can see the end of the cribs all lined up! Have I mentioned I love my job? It's the sauce, especially when you're right there for your friend's most awesome day of her life! Congratulations, Kim and Doug!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You probably don't remember me, I came over to your house when I was maybe 9 or 10. My mom and Becky (your aunt) are best friends. So I ran into your mom at Bobby Sue's graduation and she gave me your blog address to kind of catch up :) So I thought it was neat that your friends baby is named Kaidynce. I had a daugter last June and her name is Kadence too. We call her Kadee. If your on facebook I am on there Carolyn Hall (married name).

MargaretLamar said...

i love your haircut!