Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dilemma

So, I cannot for the life of me figure this out. Last week, my friend Maggie and I went to Target to walk around. We got a few things and put them in our carts. She had one cart, I had another.
WE walked out to the van and then decided we'd just keep our stuff in the cart and walk across to Michael's to look at some crafty stuff. As we got near the end of the parking lot, our carts just totally stopped, hers and mine at the exact same time, same place. Weird!! They were totally locked in place and wouldn't even back up! Nothing was stuck on them, there were no sensors on them, NOTHING!!! We had to leave them there and go get the van! What was it??Do you know?? It's driving me crazy!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Our grocery store has those--once you cross an invisible line, these little yellow things pop down over the wheels, and you can't go anywhere. It's so annoying! The other day I got stuck before I got to my car and had to take my groceries out + Noah and carry them clear across the parking lot.