Monday, December 10, 2007

Sorry So Long!

Hi All!
We are here! In Arizona! We arrived late Friday, December 1 and it was an unusually rainy and cold weekend for Tucson. We are getting settled and have a beautiful view of the mountains from our front door.
I'm working on house pictures and will get those out soon!
The girls are adjusting very well and love their new home and friends. However, they do ask about their Houston friends and family often and that's good.
For those who may not know, we are expecting a third addition on July 18 and we're currently 8 weeks pregnant. I'm tired all the time but not too sick and that's something to be thankful for.
We are looking forward to this new baby and I'm reading all the advice I can get my hands on about how to manage three children when I only have two hands. A bit nervous about that, but we'll figure it out, I'm sure!
We are jumping in here at CommonGround Church to serve and help it grow. We love the people there. They are very nice and generous with their time.
I was able to attend band practice yesterday here and realized how much I had missed that. We had a great time.
The neighborhood just had a new grocery store open called Fry's and my first visit there was really fun. The girls and I tried all the samples!!
I am getting so excited about Christmas! We need to shop some more, me and Jonathan, for some more family members and I'm really excited about getting all the presents wrapped and "bowed!" I just love Christmas! I think I'll make home-made cinnamon rolls that morning. If you have a great recipe, I'd like it.
Well, I love you all dearly and cannot wait to see you and hear from you! Here is all our new information for now! We are renting so this won't be permanent.

The Drolets
181 E. Camino Limon Verde
Sahuarita, AZ 85629
(520) 647-9696

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures! And you have to take them of you, too, so we can all watch your belly grow.

Erin said...

how did the drive go? i meant to ask you that when we talked.

April Drolet said...

The drive was ok...the girls did well, I thought. It was me that always had to stop and pee all the time!!!! It was a 22-hr drive and we enjoyed our mattress when we fell asleep on it after arriving, for sure!We were really tired of fast food and had sore rear-ends from sitting but that was the worst of our woes! My mom was a great help because we could switch off driving!