Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sorry!!!

So, I can't find our camera....anywhere! So I'm all in a tizzy because I like to blog with that thing! It'll come up somewhere!
We have been ultra-busy. With a capital U!
Justus has 8 teeth and sometimes he bites! No, no...little muffin cup!
We're leaving for LegoLand in SanDiego next Friday, April 3rd for a much needed family getaway. We'll go to the beach and just hang out. I'm so excited! WE haven't booked everything yet but I found a hotel with a full kitchen so we can cook dinner and breakfast!
Jerry and Christine arrive mid-April for a visit. We're pumped. We'll have alot of fun.
Pamela's wedding is coming so we're very excited about that. We just for the girl's flower girl dresses in and Jonathan bought his FIRST suit last Saturday. He looks so handome in it!
Glory won STUDENT of the month last month at her school and we were SOOOOO proud!
Grace is crafting it up at our house. ALways cutting and glueing and drawing and decorating!
Pretty tired alot. Went to the doc to get some blood work to make sure all is well. She just said it's 3 kids, working nights, and breastfeeding Mr. Chow-hound.So no thyroid problems or anything. I'm taking some mega vitamins and I do feel better.
Love you all. As soon as I find that camera, I'll post some pics.

No comments: