Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Field Trip Day! and other things

Today Glory's going on a school field trip to a pumpkin patch. She was out of bed in a flash when we reminder her of it! She had her little princess light-up cowgirl boots on and a spider ring! What a match! A few weeks ago I planned to go along and take Grace and Justus but Glory informed me that, " I'm a big girl now and it's better that I go alone, but can I please take a Luncheable?" So I decided not to make a huge deal of it, but gosh darnit, I WILL be at the Thanksgiving feast no matter what she says! :)
Dancing in the living room!!!
A dad and his boy!!!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

love all the new pics!

Wendy McDonald-Linton said...

We people who check your blog everyday looking for updates are hoping that all is well and that we get another one VERY soon!