Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back in the Saddle...Maybe?

It's been about a year and a half since my last post. I write Back in the Saddle.....maybe? because after having Mercy, our fourth child, I wonder if I'll ever be back to anything. Haha! She is at that point where she is into everything and I am very easily distracted, so I'm learning to go with the flow and leave the crumbs that are stuck to the light switch alone. They will still be there later for me to frown upon.
Our oldest, Glory, is homeschooling this year....again...we like to play musical schools lol! and Grace and Justus are at the local elementary. Glory is needing a lot of one on one due to some dyslexia and reading delays. We are working on it and we are making progress and spending a lot of good time together. She likes it, we both need it, so there you go. Also, I did need a helping hand to take care of those crumbs, remember.
Sometimes, I get asked if I enjoy being a homeschooling mom. Or, I get referred to other homeschooling moms or homeschooling groups, etc. I think I'd rather refer to myself as a Christ-follower who just wants to do the right thing for each of my kids. Whatever that way of education is, for whatever year...so far, it's working, Ask me again after the first research paper of the semester.....and after I take care of those crumbs.

No comments: