Thursday, April 17, 2008

Boston With The Beneshes!






Boston was so great! My friends, Lauren and Nathan Benesh, live there while Nathan is comleting his PhD in geophysics. They live in a beautiful, cozy house on the second floor with wood floors that's around 100 years old.

We went to this beautiful cemetery where Benjamin Franklin's parents are buried, along with Paul Revere, John Hancock, "Mother Goose", and the victims of the British Massacre.

At night, Nathan beat Lauren and I at Scrabble, we made homemade lemon buttermilk icecream, and I did alot of visiting with little Noah Thomas Benesh who is already 3 months old and a very happy boy who I adore.

We went to a gourmet chocolate shop where one could easily spend alot and gain the same amount in pounds!!! But I just purchased 3 little dark chocolates that were DELICIOUS!!!!We saw Harvard Square and University in all it's glory and smartness, if that's a word!

We ate great Italian food on Saturday night, thanks again for that, guys! And Lauren and I had fun just hanging out together and doing lots of walking and sight-seeing!

Lauren purchased Baby Drolet's very first gift at a nice maternity boutique. She got me personally fitted for a HotSling, a great way to carry the baby totally hands-free and be stylish at the same time!!!I love it! Thanks, Lauren!!!!

I had so much fun!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay! It was a fun weekend!

I just posted a blog post about this, too, and came here and lo and behold you put pics up! How funny!

Jennifer said...

Fun pics - I bet Boston was AMAZING!
I miss you! WIll call when I get some down time!