Wednesday, January 9, 2008

12-Week Pregnancy Pic!


So, here's the tummy! Feeling so much better now! Much more energy! I've gained 2 pounds and this is the last time I'll mention numbers again!!!! Ha, ha!!
I crave couscous, pickles, orange slices and milk much of the time!
Doc appt. last Friday went well. She said all looks good and she will deliver this baby at the hospital where I will work, so that'll be nice! Glory wants this baby to be named Pylie.We are not in agreement! Jonathan doesn't let me clean too much. He says cleaners are bad for me, so I've gotten out of that one for awhile! Being pregnant is great for pampering benefits sometimes!
On another note, my exciting news of the day is that my friend, Lauren Benesh, in Boston, had her son early this morning, Little Noah Thomas arrived healthy and very big!!
Lauren and baby are doing well and I'm so happy for her and Nathan! They will be wonderful parents! We all love you, Little Noah! Please sleep well at night and do it fast!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What a cute belly! I think there is a boy in there! And thank you for the congrats on Noah! He is a blessing. You will love him. :)

Jennifer said...

Look at that belly! I updated our blog - well, actually I had to start a new one, but it has a link to the old one, haha.
SO glad we're re-united again!
Love you!