Friday, November 23, 2007

Heading West

Well, sorry so long since the last post. We are back from a wonderful vacation in DisneyWorld and we are now up to our ears in cardboard packing boxes. We will drive away from Green Ray Drive and head to E. Camino de Limon Verde next Thursday evening after the girls get out of school. I know, the street name is weird, it might take a while to get used to. In English, it means the Eastern Way of the Green Lime!
Ha, hilarious!!!!!I will post pics from Disney and everything else after we move since right now that's all I can think about.
Our little Grace is 3 as of the 18th and she lets everyone know it! This weekend is supposed to be really cold and rainy so if you're a Houston friend of mine, come over and drink some hot cocoa with us...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Gracie! I am an idiot and forgot to put a gift in the mail, even though I had been thinking about it for weeks beforehand! I will send it with the rest of the goodies I'm sending to your new address. Blame it on my pregnancy brain.